Makeup by One Direction is in stores now!! You can find it at the following stores:
Keep up with One Direction Makeup news https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyOneDirection
"The Looks Collection" features 3 different keepsake collector tins each inspired by one of One Direction's chart topping hits albums.
Each set includes the following in fun, coordinating shades:
|Up All Night|
|Take Me Home|
But wait...there're MORE!!! You can enter to win this super awesome prize! Airfare, Hotel Accommodations and Tickets to the Sunday, October 5th 2014 "Where We Are" North American Tour Finale at Sun Life Stadium - Miami Gardens, FL on October 5th 2014 7:00pm. Winners will also receive 2 limited edition autographed makeup sets.
The prize Winner will receive:
1) 2 Field Level Tickets to One Direction Final Concert Tour Date in Miami on Sunday 10/5/14.
2) 2 R/T economy tickets (within continental United States ONLY) to Miami.
3) Room Accommodations (1 Room) at the Turnberry-Isle Miami Hotel (http://www.turnberryislemiami.com/)
4) Ground transportation (to/from Airport and to/from Concert)
5) $300 AMEX Card for incidental expenses
6) 2 Autographed Make-up by ONE DIRECTION limited-edition collections of beauty essentials, housed in a collectible keepsake tin. Inside is everything you need to rock all your beauty looks on or off the stage. The 2 makeup tins will be randomly selected from the 3 available collections (Midnight Memories, Take Me Home, or Up all Night).
This contest is being held by Markwins International across multiple blogs. Markwins International will receive your entry form and will contact you if you are a winner, as well as mail out prizes. I assume no responsibility in delivery of contest prizes. US & Canada only.
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”