The Kuisiware heat resistant cooking gloves have been designed to protect your hands from fire and extreme heat while cooking, baking, grilling or handling any type of hot objects. So when they arrived at my door, I immediately tested them in the most demanding way I could think of, by barbecuing. These gloves held up well, and kept my hands burn free. Yay! I was a bit doubtful at first, although they have a great five finger design, they are HUGE on me, but my hubby fits them well and used them too. They are very comfortable!
So I decided to test Kuisiware cooking gloves in another way...by canning. If you have ever canned anything you KNOW what kind of burn dangers lurk in the kitchen. Hot jars, hot fillings, hot pots, hot lids, .EVERYTHING has to be hot. The grips on these gloves made them great for canning, because you can hold on to the jar while filling, with no problems. I have all but tossed out my traditional hot pads and now use these exclusively!
- Designed to protect your hands from fire and extreme heat up to 662F (350C).
- Created from Meta-Aramid and Para-Aramid fibers (similar to Kevlar® and Nomex®), these cooking gloves will fully protect your hands from burning while cooking, baking, grilling, handling hot pots and pans or hot smoker & oven racks
- They offer firm grip and improved dexterity thanks to the silicone texture on both sides of the grill gloves & the five fingers design
- Very durable and light weight
- Very easy to clean, washing machine safe
- One size fits all
- Very comfortable thanks to the 100% cotton lining
You can find Kuisiware Cooking Gloves on Amazon.com.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.