Now let me state for the record, that I was recently "glutened." (This is a term that us Celiac's use when we are inadvertently exposed to wheat.) This reeks havoc on my skin, because ALL of my eczema (which disappeared after using Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Soap, see my review here) has flared up horribly. This serum could not have come at a better time, I developed red, dry, rashy splotches on my cheeks, that were not only unsightly but also painful.
I used Adovia Mineral Lift Serum for two days and I saw a dramatic difference in my skin. It was less red and the rash was gone. Please note that for the sake of testing this product, I did not use anything new on my face only soap and water.
|Serum, my sore, red skin, and two days later, redness gone.|
Here is some more information about the product
- Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
- Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
- Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
- Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt, 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
- Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorption
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.